MegaChips Delivers OABR (Open Alliance BroadR-Reach) Compliant Ethernet PHY
Tokyo, Japan – Jan 17, 2017 – MegaChips Corporation today announced production shipment of the
MAAE1003SAM, OABR compliant Ethernet PHY optimized for automotive use case.
The device provides 100Mbit/s transmit and receive capability over a single Unshielded Twisted Pair
(UTP) cable in an ultra-small package (6×6mm).
The MAAE1003SAM has been designed to minimize power consumption and system costs while still providing the robustness for automotive use case.
- 100Mbps operation over a single pair cable
- Low-power sleep mode with wake-up support
- MAC I/F: MII,RMII,RGMII
- Enable precise time synchronization of networks through support of IEEE standards 1588V2 and 802.1AS
- 3.3V single supply operation
- Small ExQFN36 package,6mm×6mm
- Automotive grade temperature range from -40℃ to+125℃
- Automotive product qualification in accordance AEC-Q100
MegaChips Corporation (1st section of the TSE (Tokyo Stock Exchange): 6875) was established in 1990 as the first innovative fabless LSI company in Japan dedicated to ASICs and SOCs with integrating LSIs and systems/applications knowledge. Its focus is on the development of cutting-edge SOCs incorporating original algorithms and architecture in the areas of imaging, audio, and telecommunications, and using the advances it achieves to offer outstanding products and solutions that meet the needs of its clients. MegaChips' products and technologies are targeted a Mobile, Wearable devices and IoT applications. For additional information, please visit: http://www.megachips.co.jp/english/index.html.