Senior Digital Verification Engineer
An extraordinary opportunity for senior level engineers to drive and lead technical verification of industry-wide interface standards for the PC, workstation, and consumer electronics industries.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the chip & are expected to:
- Work closely with internal & external teams to review specifications, improve DV plans & methodologies, and ensure full test coverage.
- Work closely with design & micro-architecture teams to understand the functional & performance goals of the design.
- Stay abreast with design specs, conduct detailed test plan reviews, and assess DV capabilities and convergence.
- Have strong communication skills, team-oriented approaches, and excellent cross-functional capabilities.
- Work with the existing environment, debug failing tests, work with internal engineering teams to resolve issues
- Support gate level functional verification, run regressions, manage bug tracking, analyze code & functional coverage.
The position owner must have hands on experience in the following:
- Knowledge of SOC & System architecture/design & in-depth knowledge of the state of the art verification flow.
- Experience with low-level programming in C/C++/assembly and scripting (Perl, Python etc.).
- Familiarity with verification environments, UVM, System Verilog.
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, deep understanding of Verilog, Verilog simulator and debug.
- Clear understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, code coverage, assertion methodology & philosophy.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Formal verification, Hardware acceleration all a plus.
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changes based on customer issues
- Should be a phenomenal teammate with excellent social skills and the desire to take on diverse challenges.
- Experience withAudio/Video, Display Port, HDMI or USB all a plus.
- Power aware verification a plus.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
- BS/MS degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related engineering field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.