Senior Product Marketing Manager
(Job ID: mca 4-190630)
Directs the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s), including product strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing. Monitors the development of business plans, assesses market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share. Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies and develops marketing tools for successful product introductions. Communicates customer feedback to engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). Leads new product definition and business plans with joint departments. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Lead all product line business planning activities: market/technology trends, market sizing (TAM, SAM, SOM), key customers to win, competitive analysis, product positioning and pricing.
- Define a compelling product roadmap with clear value propositions that are validated and endorsed by leading customers.
- Lead all product MRD and PRD activities to ensure engineering and cross-functional teams are all in-sync to execute what is needed to win key designs.
- Drive entire product life-cycle from cradle to grave.
- Develop product strategies with sales and cross-functional teams that yield design wins at targeted applications/accounts.
- Manage key ecosystem and technology alliances for product line success.
- Partner with sales to develop key customer account plans
- Collaborate with engineering to develop reference design solutions for leading use cases and architecture engagements with leading data center customers and their platform partners.
- Sales & FAE training on market and product line plans.
- Help corporate marketing develop product line digital marketing and social media messaging.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- “Can-do” self-starter with strong cross-functional leadership and teamwork skills.
- Strategic analytic mind who has had success in the conception and launch of new products.
- Demonstrated product life-cycle management across whole semiconductor product NPI process.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating programs across multiple organizations
- Able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (no visa sponsorship)
- 5+ years of Semiconductor Marketing experience
- 10+ years of relevant Semiconductor IC development (e.g. Applicaion, Design) experience
- Working with or in cross functional and international team experience
- Product pricing and revenue forecasting experience
- Experience managing product line managers
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Submit resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org