The information available on this website is not provided by MegaChips but by external sites. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. The share price is determined through trading activities on the stock market, and we are unable to comment on it.
As of March 31, 2019
|Listing of Stock||Listed on the No.1 Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange|
|Settlement Date||March 31|
|General Shareholders' Meeting||June|
|Record Date||March 31|
|Dividend Closing Date||March 31
The Company reserves the right to change the closing date by prior public notice based on a resolution of the Board of Directors.
|Share Trading Unit||100|
|Transfer Agent||Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation|
|Number of Shareholders||21,488|
Shareholders Breakdown by Type
As of March 31, 2019
As of March 31, 2019
As of May 10, 2019
Basic Profit Distribution Policy
The Company aggressively promotes shareholder returns, while taking into consideration the Company's business outlook, to better achieve both the sustainable return of profits and the growth of the Company. Its basic policy is as follows:
- The Company will determine the amount of dividends by taking an amount equivalent to at least 30% of the consolidated net income attributable to owners of parent (with special factors relating to accounting, financial settlement or taxation added or subtracted upon due consideration) as the aggregate amount of dividends, while taking the medium-term business outlook into consideration, and dividing this amount by the number of shares that have been issued at the end of the period, minus the number of shares held by the Company at the end of the period.
- Aiming at sustainable improvements in its corporate value, the Company will allocate funds to fundamental research to create innovative new technologies, the development of unique products, the achievement of a suitable business portfolio, and the securing of competent human resources to achieve medium-to long-term growth. It will also give consideration to maintaining a sound financial position that can withstand variations in the business environment.
- The Company shall endeavor to return profits to shareholders by acquiring its own shares expeditiously, taking into consideration such factors as market conditions, movements of stock prices, and the Company's financial circumstances in order to improve the efficiency of capital.
In accordance with the Articles of Incorporation approved at the 16th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on June 23, 2006 and Article 459(1) of the Companies Act, decisions regarding the distribution of dividends shall be made via a resolution by the Board of Directors, without requiring a resolution by a General Meeting of Shareholders, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
Dividends shall be distributed once every year to those Shareholders or Registered Pledgees of Shares listed or registered in the final shareholder registry as March 31 of every year. However, dividends may be distributed by prescribing a different record date, following a resolution by the Board of Directors in accordance with the Companies Act and the Articles of Incorporation.
The Company intends to appropriate retained earnings by distributing dividends in accordance with this policy.
Once the amount to be distributed has been decided, the details will be announced in a press release as well as on the Company website.
The specific decisions regarding the Company's acquisition of treasury stock will also be announced both in a press release and on the Company website after that has been decided.
This list shows analysts of securities companies who analyze the business performance, etc. of the Company and make recommendations and comments about the Company's shares.
As of February, 2019
|Ichiyoshi Research Institute Inc.||Kouichi Hariya|
|Macquarie Capital Securities (Japan) Limited||Damian Thong|
|Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.||Kenichi Saita|
|Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.||Yasuo Nakane|
|Tokai Tokyo Research Institute Co., Ltd||Koichiro Hagiwara|
- This list is prepared in accordance with an objective standard of the Company based on information available to the Company at the time of posting. Please note that there may be other analysts who are not included in this list and that the information may not always be up to date.
- This list is posted not for the purpose of soliciting or recommending trading in the Company's shares, but for the purpose of providing investors with information about analysts who analyze the performance, etc. of the Company and make forecasts, along with their institution affiliations.
- Analysts included and not included on this list analyze the performance, operations, products and technologies, etc. of the Company and forecast financial results based on their independent judgment. The Company is not involved in any of these processes. In addition, the Company will not support or guarantee the forecasts, opinions or recommendation of these analysts.
- Please invest at your own discretion and risk.