MegaChips has developed a wide range of ASSPs (Application-Specific Standard Products) and IPs to meet a variety of applications. Click on the product you are interested in to find out more.
Send your product enquiries to email@example.com.
MegaChips’s solutions are created from integrated systems that cover every aspect of development from specifications planning and theoretical design to physics design, production and quality control.
- About ASIC Technology
- Process Technology
- Design Flow
- Intellectual Property
- Packaging Technology
- Embedded Memory
Megachips offers highly integrated SoCs (System-on-Chip), and AFE (Analog-Front-End) IC’s for a variety of high-speed wired communication standards.
Our flagship BlueChip HD-PLC solutions are built for speed and range. They employ the latest broadband technologies to reliably deliver long-range IP-based high-speed communications over any wired medium (AC/DC power lines, twisted pair, coax…). HD-PLC is an international standard based on IEEE 1901 and ITU-T G.9905 for Broadband Power Line communication (BPL). It uniquely combines a high-frequency range (2MHz to 28MHz) with wavelet-based OFDM modulation to achieve PHY speeds up to 240Mbps over any wiring. Your customers will enjoy more bandwidth, more security, and more simplicity. And you’ll love the advantage it gives you over other wired technologies such as Ethernet, or RS485.
Our AFE chips integrate high speed AD/DA converter, PGA (Programmable Gain Amplifier), and line driver in a single package. In combination with your own baseband design, or one from our partners, they provide a high performance low power solution for all wired broadband communication standards such as ITU-T G.9960 G.hn, ITU-T G.9963 G.hn-mimo, ITU-T G.9700 G.fast, and IEEE1901 HomePlug/HD-PLC.
- KL5BPLC200WMP Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD-PLC
- KL5BPLC250WMP Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD-PLC with Multi-hop
- MLKHN1500 Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD-PLC
- MLKHN1501 Single Chip IEEE 1901 compliant HD-PLC with Multi-hop
MegaChips offers wide range of integrated high speed audio-video interface converter products based on latest DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, LVDS, VGA standards. These products feature best quality audio-video processing, format conversion and color space translation for seamless rendering of source content on any connected display. These converters are adhering to latest content protection standards and provide most advanced anti-tampering device security for the development of personal computing, mobile and consumer AV devices.
- MCDP2900 DisplayPort1.4 to HDMI2.0 Converter
- STDP40x0 DisplayPort to LVDS or RGB (LVTTL)
- STDP4028 LVDS or RGB (LVTTL) to DisplayPort converter
- MCDP28x0 DisplayPort1.2a-to-HDMI 2.0 LSPCON
- STDP31x0 DisplayPort to VGA Converter
- STDP2650 DisplayPort 1.2a to HDMI 1.4 Converter
- STDP2690 DisplayPort1.2a to Dual Mode Converter
- STDP2600 HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort Dual Mode Converter
- STDP4328 DisplayPort1.2a Concentrator
- STDP4320 DisplayPort1.2a Splitter