KHN1132 Analog Front End IC
The KHN1132 is a highly integrated analog front-end IC (AFE) for the home networking applications such as G.hn, HomePNA or Powerline communication.
Data rates up to 200MSPS are supported in both Rx and Tx path. The on-chip PLL multiplier and synthesizer provide all the required clock signals
from a single crystal or clock source.
The functional block diagram of the KHN1132 is shown below. The Tx signal path consists of a x2 low-pass interpolation filter, 12-bit 400MSPS DAC, and line driver (Iamp). The Rx signal path consists of a programmable gain amplifier (PGA), a 400MSPS ADC and a decimation filter to generate a 200MSPS digital output word.
- Home Networking Analog Front End IC covering full spec G.hn
- High resolution and wide frequency range
- Up to 200MSPS data rate (half-duplex)
- 12bit 400MSPS DAC
- x2 interpolation filter
- Integrated 160mA line driver with 28.6dB gain control
- 12bit 400MSPS ADC
- / 2 decimation filter
- -18 dB to +42dB low-noise PGA
- LPF with 90MHz cut-off frequency
- Internal clock multiplier (PLL)
- 3.125Gbps AFE Serial Interface (ASI)
- Integrated fine and accurate foreground calibration on Tx and Rx path
- 88 Quad Flat No-Lead package (QFN)
- Industrial Temp range (-40 ~+85⁰C)