STDP3150 DisplayPort to VGA Converter
STDP3150 is a DisplayPort to VGA format converter targeted for inside Mobile PC and cable accessory applications. This device includes DisplayPort1.2a compliant receiver and VSIS compatible a 10-bit per color video DAC offering highest interoperability with commercial displays.
STDP3150 features 2 lanes DisplayPort receiver with a total link bandwidth of 5.4Gbps supporting 1080P 60Hz or WUXGA 60Hz video resolution. The analog output comprises of triple (R,G,B) video DACs with a signal amplitude of 0 to 700mV and a sampling frequency of 162MHz provides low integral and differential linearity errors and maximum video noise rejection. It has a built in clock form generator, test pattern generator, and sink detection logic, offering enhanced testability, best quality video and highly reliable way of detecting both new and legacy displays. It also has an EDID and MCCS pass through features, forming a fully transparent operation between the PC source and connected display.
STDP3150 in 64-pin QFN 6mm x 6mm package
- 2 lane DisplayPort1.2a receive
- VSIS compatible 10-bit video DAC
- 3.3V HSYNC, VSYNC and DDC Ch
- Max video resolution 1080p 60Hz or WUXGA 60Hz
- EDID, MCCS pass through, EDID pre-fetching option
- Spread spectrum on DisplayPort interface for EMI reduction
- Sink detction logic
- Power consumption: Active 400mW; Standby 15mW
- STDP3150: 64 QFN (6mm x 6mm) package