STDP4328 DisplayPort1.2a Concentrator
STDP4328 is a high-speed DisplayPort dual mode concentrator / Multiplexer that facilitates the routing of multiple HDMI or DP inputs on a single DP connector. This device is targeted for audio-video signal routing and multiplexer applications in digital signage, docking stations and high-end 4K2K cameras, recorders, etc.
STDP4328 has two dual mode input ports and one dual mode output port. These ports are configurable as DisplayPort or HDMI/DVI. The DP input, outputs are complaint with DP1.2a standard supporting advanced features such as MST, HBR2, 3D formats, and GTC assist In DP input/output configuration it supports either single stream or MST up to 8 AV streams with a highest video resolution of 4K2K 60Hz. In HDMI configuration, it supports AC-coupled TMDS signal format with a maximum character clock of 320MHz corresponding to video resolution up to 4K2K 30Hz.
STDP4328 supports RGB or YCbCr colorimetric formats with color depth of 16, 12, 10, and 8 bits. It provides secure reception and transmission for the protected audio-video content complaint with HDCP 1.x protection scheme.
- Two DisplayPort1.2a dual mode receivers
- DisplayPort1.2a dual mode transmitter
- HDMI/DVI operation up to 320MHz
- SPDIF audio output
- Max video resolution 4K2K60Hz
- Multi-stream support up to 8 streams
- Steroscopic 3D forwarding
- HDCP1.x repeater with embedded keys
- AUX to I2C bridge for EDID pass through
- Deep color up to 16bpp (RGB/YCC)
- Low power consumption; Active 914mW, Standby 30mW
- 172 LFBGA (12mm x 12mm) package